View your bill, sign up for alerts and reminders, view your payment history, pay your bill and more with our mobile app or use our web portal.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the difference between the MyCuivreApp and the web portal?
Our MyCuivreApp is a native app that can be downloaded and installed on your compatible mobile device, while the web portal can be accessed by using a web browser on your smart phone or other mobile device. You can reach the portal by clicking on "Online Bill Pay" on the home page of the Cuivre River Electric website or directly by using this URL -- https://billing.cuivre.com/oscp/
Whether you use the MyCuivreApp or the web portal, you have secure access to maintain your account information, to view your bills and your payment history, to manage your alerts and reminders, and to make payments on one or more accounts directly from your mobile device.
The MyCuivreApp also allows you to register your Cuivre River Electric accounts to receive push notifications for account milestones, such as an approaching or a missed due date. Push notifications are not available through the web portal.
Is my phone supported?
Whether you are using an iPhone/Pad or Android phone/device, once you attempt to download the app from Google Play or the Apple App Store, your device will indicate if it is compatible/optimized to run the app.
Is the mobile app secure?
Yes! All Cuivre River Electric critical information is encrypted in every transaction run through the MyCuivreApp and the web portal, and no personal information is stored on your mobile device. However, mobile devices do offer you the ability to store your login information for apps installed on the device. If you choose to store your login information, any person who has access to your mobile device can access your account.
What features does the mobile app have?
Both the MyCuivreApp and the web portal give you the ability to view your accounts, view your bills, make secure payments directly from your mobile device, view your payment history, modify or maintain your subscriptions for alerts and reminders, and contact us via email or phone. Once you've installed the MyCuivreApp on your phone, you'll also have the ability to receive push notifications and view a map of our offices and payment locations.
How do I get the MyCuivreApp for my phone?
Search for Cuivre River Electric or MyCuivreApp in the Apple App Store or in Google Play. If you can't find the MyCuivreApp, that likely means your phone is not supported.
Do I have to buy the mobile app?
No. The MyCuivreApp is completely FREE to download and install.
I have five accounts. Can I see them all in the mobile app and the mobile web app?
Yes. Once you've logged in, you'll be directed to a list of all of your Cuivre River Electric accounts. To see the details for a specific account, simply select that account and the details will display above the list of accounts. If you only have one account, the details for that account will show up as soon as you log in.
Can I make a payment on multiple accounts?
Yes. From the list of Cuivre River Electric accounts, either select the option to pay all accounts, or select specific accounts for your payment. You can also make a payment to a single account by selecting the payment option when that specific account's details are displayed.
How current is the account information I see in the mobile app?
The information you see when using the MyCuivreApp or the web portal on your mobile device is shown in real-time, so it's always accurate. However, if you keep either the app or web portal open for an extended period of time, you should refresh the page by selecting a new option in order to ensure the information is still current.
How do I view my bill through the mobile app?
The MyCuivreApp will display PDF versions of your available bills using the PDF reader you have on your smart device. We support and recommend the Adobe PDF reader for the best results on Android devices. On Android devices, if you do not have the Adobe PDF reader already installed, our app will prompt you to install it from Google Play to ensure you are able to display and view your PDF bills correctly.
How do I sign up for push notifications? What if I want to receive push notifications for multiple Cuivre River Electric accounts?
The first time you launch the MyCuivreApp after installing it on your mobile device, you'll be asked whether or not you want to enable push notifications for our app on your device. Select OK to enable push notifications. Next, be sure to select each individual account and enable the "Notify" option for every account you want to receive push notifications on this specific device.
If you have our MyCuivreApp installed on multiple devices, don't forget to enable push notifications for your accounts on each device, as the push notification settings for each account are device-specific.
Here are other options you have when using the app:
- View Account Information: Select the Account Info icon to view a list of all of your accounts complete with due dates and balances. Select a specific account from the account list to make a single payment or to sign up for push notifications for that account.
- View Your Bill History: Get a concise summary of each of your bills and link to PDFs of your available bills. If the PDF of your bill is not available, you'll see a nice message letting you know to check back later.
- Make a Payment: Once you've logged in and selected an account, select the Payment icon to initiate a payment for a single account or for multiple accounts, if applicable.
- View Payment History: The Payment History icon connects you to a list of your past payments by month, including the date and amount of each payment.
- Manage Alerts: The Alerts option allows you to manage the Alerts and Reminders you want to receive on your mobile device. Alerts and Reminders can be configured for each individual account and on each individual mobile device.
- View and Report Outages: Quickly report an outage directly from your mobile device! When you select this option, if we already know about the outage that affects your account, you'll see the outage report right away. If we don't know about the outage, you'll automatically get the Report Outage form.
- View Your Usage: See a graph of your actual electricity usage for the date range you specify.
- Find Our Offices: From the login screen, you have the ability to view our office and payment locations along with phone numbers, addresses, and hours of operation.
- Follow Us on Facebook: Also from the login screen, without logging in, you can connect directly to our Facebook page for up-to-date information about us!
- Follow Us on Twitter: Like the Facebook icon, the Twitter icon will connect you directly to our Twitter account so you can follow our tweets.
- General Information: Without logging in you can get one-touch access to general information.
Need assistance with the MyCuivreApp? Call 800-392-3709.