The Member Portal is supported by the following browsers for enhanced security:
- Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10
- Firefox for Windows
- Chrome for Windows or Mac
- Safari for Mac is currently not compatible
Steps To Login:
- Go to www.cuivre.com and select the Member Portal link (Click Here To Access The Member Portal)
- First Time Users Select “My Account” “Create User ID”
- Returning Users Select Any drop-down option to Login with an Account # or User ID
NOTE: A User ID must be setup in the Member Portal BEFORE using the MyCuivreApp! Need help? Contact Cuivre River Electric at (800) 392-3709, ext. 4393 for assistance with the Member Portal or MyCuivreApp.
- Make Payment - Onetime payment by Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or E-Check.
- Auto-pay - Recurring payments setup by the Member with the option of selecting a payment date and/or Maximum Amount to Pay.
- Pay by Draft—Recurring payments processed on the account due date.
- Payment Profile - Saves payment information for individual payments. This info does not change Auto-Pay information.
My Account Tab
- Deposits - Shows status of deposit(s) on account(s) if applicable.
- E-Notifications - Sign up for Paperless billing and save the environment.
- Change Password.
- Change User ID.
My Usage Tab
- Billing History - View your monthly bills.
- Payment History - View payments made to your account.
- Usage History - Bar graph showing daily use with the option to overlay Temperature and Heating/Cooling days.
My Alerts Tab
- Select the account that needs an alert.
- Alerts can be Text, Email, Voice, or any combination. Verify email address, home and mobile numbers as they apply.
- Select alerts and reminders from the options below:
- Due Date Reminder.
- Past Due Date Reminder.
- Account Profile Change.
- Returned Check Alert.
- Payment Confirmation.
- Outage Declared.
- Outage Restored.
- High Energy Usage.
- Arrangement Installment Due.
Apply for Service - Takes you to a printable version of our Residential Application for Membership and Electric Service. This form would need to be turned into an office with follow up in person or by phone to complete the setup process.
Are you away from a computer? It’s not a problem with Cuivre River Electric’s new mobile app. Download the MyCuivreApp for your smartphone or tablet through Apple’s App Store or Google Play. Either way we have an app for you! Here are some of the features:
- Check Account Balances.
- View Billing History.
- View Graphs Of Your Daily Use.
- Pay Your Bill.
- Find An Office.
- Link to Our Facebook Page.
- Connect With Us On Twitter.
- View Current Outages.
- Report An Outage.
- Setup Alerts To Stay Connected.