2021 Photo Contest
You're invited to participate in the 17th Annual Photo Contest! Prizes will be awarded for Best of Show and Best Young Photographer and 12 photographs will be selected for the 2021 calendar.
- Contest open to Cuivre River Electric Cooperative members.
- Limit two (2) entries per person. Entry form required for each photo.
- Submit "8 x 10" print on photo quality paper or email a high resolution digital file of the photograph to email@example.com.
- Image must be horizontal (landscape format).
- One prize award or calendar page placement per photographer.
- Photos may be any appropriate subject or scene but must be taken in the Cuivre River Electric service area (Lincoln, Pike, St. Charles, and Warren counties.)
- Deadline for entries is August 1, 2020
- Submitted photos become the property of Cuivre River Electric Cooperative and will not be returned.
Any Questions? Contact the Cuivre River Electric Communications Department weekdays at (800) 392-3709, ext. 4830, 4837, 4838, or 4930.
Download the contest application form here.
2020 Photo contest winners announced
The 2020 calendar showcases winners of Cuivre River's annual photo contest. Cash prizes were awarded for the top “Best of Show” and “Best Young Photographer” entries.
For “Best of Show,” first place went to Andrea Mercer of Innsbrook. Carolyn Mooney of Innsbrook took second place and Alice Muschany of Wentzville received third place.
In the “Best Young Photographer” category open to youth ages 18 and younger, Savannah Masters of Innsbrook placed first. Hannah Wilmes of Wentzville was second and Sydney Bakker placed third.
Other photos chosen for the calendar were submitted by Taryn Smith, Winfield; Kaedyn Johnson, Wright City; Katherine Waelder, St. Paul; Abigail Beck, Troy; Janice Davis, O’Fallon; and Tracy Martin, Silex;
The photos were chosen from among contest entries submitted by Cuivre River Electric members.
Calendars can be picked up at the Troy headquarters, 1112 E. Cherry St., or the Lake Saint Louis branch, 8757 Highway N while supplies last. Both office lobbies are open weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.Click here to download the 2019 calendar