Electricity is a necessity of life. From heating our homes, to keeping food fresh and surfing the web, we depend on electricity to be available when we need it.
Because you purchase electricity from Cuivre River Electric Cooperative, you are a cooperative owner as well as an electric consumer. Cuivre River exists to serve you, and strives to deliver reliable, affordable electricity and energy services.
Residential - In This Section
- Membership Application – Applications are available at Cuivre River Electric Cooperative offices in Troy and Lake Saint Louis.
- New Construction Application – Applications are available at Cuivre River Electric Cooperative offices in Troy and Lake Saint Louis.
- Residential Energy Rates –Your Cuivre River Electric Cooperative bill is comprised of several elements. An explanation of the Residential Energy Rates is provided.
- Monthly Billing & Payment Information - In order to provide you with the very best service, Cuivre River Electric offers our members a number of payment options, as well as a variety of programs that will help you save money and better understand and manage your account.
- Energy Use & Efficiency – Electricity is one of the few things that we use first and pay for later. Creating an efficient environment can mean a more comfortable and convenient home with lower heating and cooling costs. Electricity plays an important role in a home's efficiency.
- Electric Meter Equipment – Your Cuivre River Electric meter connects energized power lines to your home. If the meter requires service or disconnection for any reason, trained employees are available to assist.