Cuivre River Electric Cooperative was formed to provide your energy services while meeting the highest standards of accountability, integrity, innovation and commitment to your community.
Member Services - In This Section
- Co-op Connections Card – Cuivre River local, national and pharmacy discount card program.
- Energy Expert – Have a question about how you can save money on your electric bill? Ask the Energy Expert!
- Touchstone Energy® Tip of the Month – Cuivre River Electric’s employees share their personal energy saving tips.
- Save Energy & Money – We are dedicated to helping you lower your monthly electric bill with simple energy-saving tips and home improvement plans for every season of the year.
- Take Control & Save – Our new energy-efficiency initiative, Take Control & Save, features a number of programs that will help you make the most of the electricity you use.
- Rebate Programs – Cuivre River now offers rebates on duel fuel air & ground source heat pumps, and certain home appliances.
- CFL’s (Compact Fluorescent Light bulbs) – CFLs offer one of the quickest and easiest ways to save energy right away. These advanced light sources are much more efficient than conventional incandescent bulbs and last much longer.
- Our Energy. Our Future – Members can help start a dialogue on our energy future with members of Congress. Our Energy, Our Future. A Dialogue With America.
- Green Power – Renewable energy alternative. Cuivre River Electric provides our members with the opportunity to purchase power from regional wind and biomass projects for just a few cents more per kilowatt-hour (kwh).
- Air & Ground Source Heat Pumps – Cuivre River Electric Cooperative endorses the use of Heat Pumps as a safe, clean choice in electric heating systems. A heat pump is a home comfort unit that will heat your home in the winter and cool it efficiently in the summer.
- Power Quality Plus Program – Surge protection program offered by Cuivre River Electric.