Co-op Connections Spotlight On Savings
Winter is on the way, so it’s a great time to have your home heating system checked. Check the list below to see if your heating system service provider offers a Cuivre River Co-op Connections discount.
If you can save on home heating maintenance, perhaps you can use the savings to treat yourself to a meal or snack at a local restaurant with Co-op Connections! Make sure to show your card when you visit a local business partner.
To check the latest offers, visit www.cuivre.com.
- Air Comfort Service, St. Louis, $84.95 heat pump or furnace tune-up*
- Brush’s Heating & Cooling, Troy, $150 off installation of residential electric, geothermal or gas equipment*
- Grand Oaks Heating & AC, Foristell, $24.75 off a service call, or $175 off equipment replacement*
- Hoff Heating & AC, O’Fallon, $20 off service repair or $100 off a new heating & air conditioning system*
- Peters Heating & Air Conditioning, Troy, 10% off residential service*
- Schraer Heating & Air Conditioning, Warrenton, preferred customer pricing on all repairs*
- Tec Air, Wentzville, $20 off service repair*
- Krumbly Burger, Troy, save 10% on total purchase*
- Mr. Goodcents, O’Fallon, St. Charles, 10% off any purchase*
- Piggy’s Bar BQ, O’Fallon, 10% off orders of $20 or greater*
- Sonic, Old Hwy. 94 in St. Charles, buy a single patty burger and get a second one free*
- Sonic, Troy, buy one Sonic burger and get one free*
- Stefanina’s, Troy, save $2 on a large pizza*
*Restrictions may apply.
Next Month’s Co-op Connections Spotlight On Savings
The December issue will include a Holiday Shopping Guide with a complete list of participating local and national businesses.
For holiday shopping you may find local and national retail offers that can help stretch your budget.
For holiday travel, plan ahead and save on hotels and rental cars.
Rx benefits are available across the country, so take your card on the road with you to help with unexpected prescription needs.
If you operate a local business and would like to offer a discount, you can be included in the next issue if you enroll by December 1. Contact Rod Smerkar (see information at right) for details. We ask that you remain in the program for 12 months, but your offer can change throughout the year.
Can Rx & Healthy Savings Help You Survive The Flu Season?
Take your Co-op Connections card to your local pharmacy to check prices, or visit the Co-op Connections quick link on www.cuivre.com.
Did you know: Rx savings for Cuivre River members exceed $87,900 so far this year.
Card users don't always save at the pharmacy counter, but when they DO save, they save BIG. Savings through last month averaged 46%.