Co-op Connections Spotlight On Savings
Whether you’re looking to get your car in tip-top shape before a journey, or looking for something to do outdoors on a beautiful summer day, remember to check for local Co-op Connections Card discounts from the following area businesses:
- AAMCO, St. Charles, free check engine light check, $20 off transmission fluid change
- AAMCO, Wentzville, Warrenton, $100 off major transmission repair, 10% off any other repair labor*
- Auto Authority, Troy, free tire rotations for life*
- Auto Lube Plus, Troy, Warrenton, $4 off oil change
- Autotech Auto Center, O’Fallon, 10% off any repair/service ($100 max. discount)*
- Body Works Ltd., St. Charles, 10% discount on deductible
- Certified Performance & Auto Repair, Moscow Mills, 10% off any auto repair or service*
- Don’s Auto Body, St. Charles, free exterior wash & interior vacuum with any repair
- F & S Collision & Customs, Troy, $200 off jobs over $1,500 or 10% off jobs $500-$1,500*
- Frank Leta Honda, O’Fallon, Member-only pricing on any new or used vehicle, 10% off parts & labor on any service*
- Gastorf Chevrolet, Warrenton, GM supplier pricing on all new Chevrolets & Pontiacs on the lot, 5% discount on service parts & body shop
- Grand Prix Auto Body, Troy, 10% off labor
- Harris Automotive & Tire, Wentzville, Wright City, $5 off service ($50-99.99), $10 off service ($100-$199.99), $20 off service ($200-$299.99), $30 off service ($300+), $40 off set of 4 regular-priced tires*
- Lou Fusz Chrysler Jeep Dodge, O’Fallon, see Mark Cain to purchase a new in-stock vehicle for 1% under invoice*, Expresslane oil change special for $24.95.
- Novus Glass of Missouri, Foristell, choose from $35 windshield repairs*, $50 off windshield replacement*, or free Aquapel water repellent treatment with windshield replacement*
- Lincoln Power Sports, Moscow Mills, 15% off parts & accessories, 10% off labor*
- Momentum Cycles, O’Fallon, St. Peters, St. Charles, 5% off accessories & clothing*
Visit www.cuivre.com for complete details. Businesses and/or offers are subject to change.
*Restrictions may apply.
Rx Savings Grow
Co-op Connections help many members continue to save on prescription drugs.
- January $10,234.90
- February $10,071.37
- March $9,604.84
- April $11,094.03
- May $ 9,785.20
- Year-to-date $50,790.34
Call 800.392.3709, ext. 330, or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need cards or have questions.
More Ways For You To Save!
Save at more than 160 local business partners in the region, including restaurants, pest control, carpet cleaning, tax preparation, oil changes, lawn care, and more.
Save online at more than 100 national business partners including hotels, rental cars, auto parts & accessories, clothing, flowers, gifts, theme parks and cell phone plans.
Save with manufacturer’s coupons through our affiliation with coupons.com.
Save by creating an account to shop online with MyVIP Savings, with access to over 1,000 retailers. Earn CashBack Dollars on qualifying purchases.
Save medical expenses and keep more cash in your pocket with Healthy Savings Discounts on prescription medicine, plus select dental, vision, hearing, chiropractic and lab services.
Cards are free to all CREC members and families. If you need cards or have questions, visit www.cuivre.com or call 800.392.3709, ext. 330.
All national discount offers must be accessed through www.cuivre.com.
For example, to save at Six Flags St. Louis, purchase your tickets online through our Special Discount Page. The discount is NOT available by showing your Co-op Connections Card at the gate. An advance online reservation or ticket purchase is required.
* Restrictions apply. Check the Co-op Connections Card link at www.cuivre.com for full details. Participants and discount offers subject to change.