The News Center is designed to provide our members with access to current and archived Cuivre River Electric publications. Outage information and tips are also available.
News Center - In This Section
- From the Editor’s Desk – Mary Jane Clark, Current Times Editor and CREC Manager of Communications, provides an insight into the issues facing Cuivre River Electric.
- Current Times – The Current Times is the official publication of the more than 60,000 member owners of Cuivre River Electric.
- Rural Missouri – Rural Missouri is the statewide publication of the Association of Missouri Electric Cooperatives that offers news, views and features from around the state.
- News Release Section – View the latest news release from the CREC Communication Department, and access Cuivre River Electric’s news release archives from the past 12 months.
- Outage & Storm Information – Important power outage information and helpful tips.
- Report A Power Outage/Problem – Contact us to report an outage or problem.
- Live Outage Viewer – View Cuivre River’s system map to get real time streaming outage information.
- Power Restoration Plan – Cuivre River Electric’s plan for restoring your power in the event of a major storm or power outage.
- Power Outage Tips – Helpful outage tips and information.